Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dress-Up

While I was at the Growing Kids Sale last week I decided I would look for Alyson some costume jewelry because she loves to get into my jewelry box and take out bracelets and rings (I have learned to make a drawer for her, things I don't really like or wear anymore). I found a whole bag full of clip on earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets, you name it it was in there. She was so excited when she found out I had bought her jewelry. She will bring me the basket full of this play jewelry and say "make me a princess" although I think she looks more like Mr. T. Tonight we went to Sam's because Valarie (nurse I work with) told me they had princess dress-up sets for a good price, so we ended up with a Snow White outfit, a Tinker Bell outfit complete with wings, and a pack of 6 pair of dress shoes. The minute we got home we were instructed by Alyson to get her dress-up things out of the package so she could be a princess. I have not taken pictures of that yet but here are some of her and her jewelry.

0 comments: