Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alyson News!

Wow it has been a while since I posted anything. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year filled with family and food. Alyson is getting ready for her fourth birthday, that doesn't even seem possible. She recently decided it was time for her to get her ears pierced and she did it without shedding on tear, I was so proud of her, it was just the two of us that went, I think Daddy was too nervous which makes for a nervous child so we left him at home. Alyson is growing up so fast, she is such a sweet girl with a big heart. I feel so blessed to be her mother. Alyson still loves going to her preschool and all her friends. For Christmas she got a brand new Dora bike, which she absolutely loves and has just recently been able to enjoy with the nicer weather. I will try to post some new pictures of her with her earrings and of course her Dora birthday bash that is coming soon.

0 comments: